Let me tell you, success normally doesn’t happen overnight. In fact, the people who seem to be able to pull off any kind of success in a very short period of time have actually paid their dues.
That’s right. They weren’t born that way. They had to go through a long process of disappointment, failure, and yes, pain. If you see a lot of winners around you, it’s because they put in the time. The good news is, you can do the same.
Concepts covered in this Ebook:
- Discipline is Something YOU DO
- Key Mindsets to Adopt to Become More Disciplined
- Build Discipline Using the Things You’re Already Doing
- Build Discipline by Challenging Yourself Intentionally
- Build Discipline through Daily Opportunities
- Discover Coping Mechanisms
- Track and Monitor Your Personal Discipline Journey
- Build Greater Self-Control Using a System
- Scale up systematically
- Learn to fail systematically
- Learn to identify certain mindsets that you may not be aware of that can get in the way of you becoming a more disciplined person.
- Understand the different types of discipline out there.
- Begin to look at what you currently do and build discipline doing those things.